Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It’s Donald Trump’s Party
I'd appreciate it if he would take the Republican Party of VA aside and have a word with them about the goddamned Neocon RINOs they are pushing and foisting off on an unsuspecting populace...

'Coz I ain't voting for their RINOs. I would not vote for that asswipe Marxist "Republican" they picked to nominate if Trump himself endorsed the bastard. I'd just stop listening to Trump if he did that, 'cause it would be a sign the fix was in.

I've been taking a lot of shit from "Republicans" who are afraid I will split their vote by writing in America First, Conservative candidates instead of just checking the box for their hand picked Democrat Globalists in Republican clothing, and campaigning for others to leave the reservation and write-in actual America First, Conservative candidates instead of rubber-stamping the trash they're leaving laying in OUR lawn.

They can kiss my ass. I'm gonna do what's right, not what's easy.

One had the nerve to tell me that if I kept pushing the write-in angle, I'd end up throwing the election to Democrats. I laughed, right out loud, and asked him what the hell was the difference between voting for a Democrat with  "D" beside their name and voting for a Democrat with an "R" beside their name... and then I told him that if he wanted me to vote for the Party nominee, they should have damned well picked one worth voting for - or else they should have held a primary instead of a convention, so that we could pick a candidate we would vote for rather than letting the honchos hand-pick a loser.

That's right - it's time to go balls-to-the-wall and get this shit lined out and straight. it starts here and now.

Let's get the party started and this show on the road.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by guohua - 06-08-2021, 07:40 PM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 01:39 AM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by ABNARTY - 06-09-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by guohua - 06-09-2021, 05:42 PM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 09:42 PM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by 727Sky - 06-09-2021, 09:45 PM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by 727Sky - 06-09-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: It’s Donald Trump’s Party - by guohua - 06-09-2021, 10:41 PM