Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fauci Promotes Investigation Into Origins of Covid-19
(05-25-2021, 08:58 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Ninurta, when you gather together all those facts and look at where the virus entered the human population at the earliest dates, it seems to relate to the bio-labs in Wuhan, the decades of research the Chinese have done on the corona virus from bats, and the gain of function studies contracted by Dr. Fauci and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the Wuhan lab.

You are on about China purposefully creating and releasing this virus, well, what you stated may be true given the following information in addition to your own summary. I don't think they had perfected it as a weapon just yet though they've had enough time to.

I'm not fool enough to think the US isn't working on bioweapons, despite the illegality of it under international law. Same for chemical weapons. Governments regularly break international law with impunity, to the point that I don't know why international law even exists. The "gain of function research to figure out how to fight a virus" BS is just an excuse, a way of circumventing international law in order to develop bioweapons.

I do think that this goes above governmental levels, though. No other reason I can think of for the US to farm out it's weapons research to an enemy nation, without being directed to do so from higher up. Folks should ask themselves just how Fauci became the highest paid "public servant" in the US government, making more money than even the President.

I also believe that the virus we have seen so far is not the final product. I think a weak version was purposely released as a test to gauge response, to see how nations respond and how it loaded the medical facilities of nations, and to test spread patterns and the like. I believe there is worse coming, the real assault, if something is not done to stem the release of it. If this release had not been so successful at herding the sheep, the next might have been scrapped. As it stands, it WAS pretty successful, and they are able to sweep the intentional nature of the attack under the rug by claiming "accidental" release if the investigation even goes that far. I doubt it will with BidenHarris pushing to allow the CCP-owned WHO to spearhead the investigation.

In short, I think this attack was just a probe, a feint, and the real attack is yet to come. I think we ain't seen nothin' yet, despite the year long lockdown.

I may not be immune to the next iteration of it. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fauci Promotes Investigation Into Origins of Covid-19 - by Ninurta - 05-25-2021, 11:55 PM