Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fauci Promotes Investigation Into Origins of Covid-19
Quote:Dr. Anthony Fauci, a top adviser to President Biden on the coronavirus pandemic, said he’s “not convinced” the deadly virus developed naturally and has called for further investigations into where it emerged.

Hmmm...  that's interesting, especially since the investigation could lead back to him. Maybe he has his plans all ready to go with the media to cover his *** and censor any news that could incriminate him? Paid in full.  

Quote:Fauci was asked during a Poynter event, “United Facts of America: A Festival of Fact-Checking,” earlier this month about whether he was confident that COVID-19 developed naturally.

“No actually. I am not convinced about that. I think we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we continue to find out to the best of our ability what happened,” Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases, said, according to Fox News.

“Certainly, the people who investigated it say it likely was the emergence from an animal reservoir that then infected individuals, but it could have been something else, and we need to find that out. So, you know, that’s the reason why I said I’m perfectly in favor of any investigation that looks into the origin of the virus,” he added.

It's okay to say things that make you look innocent when you have the investigators in your pocket!

Quote:A few months after the start of the pandemic last year, Fauci said the virus most likely “evolved in nature and then jumped species,’’ as opposed to being “artificially or deliberately manipulated.”

So, now that independent investigators are discovering the truth, he had to agree with them in order to appear innocent. That's my personal take on this situation. 

Below is a picture of Fauci, M. Gates, and Obama in the Wuhan lab when Obama was POTUS in 2015. I bet they were making their plans back then to send this plague out into the world once Hillary was in the White House. Too bad Trump came along and destroyed their dream of killing off more people than they did for their depopulation agenda. (And the Gates' investment into vaccines isn't working out as well as they had hoped either.)  

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9415]

Quote:Last Thursday, Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee released a report claiming there is “significant circumstantial evidence” that the coronavirus originated from a leak at China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology, and that the US government “may have funded or collaborated” in the research that led to it.

“International efforts to discover the true source of the virus, however, have been stymied by a lack of cooperation from the People’s Republic of China,” the Republicans wrote in the report.

China is going to do everything in it's power to keep the truth from coming out. It will be easy, because they control the White House right now with Puppet Biden and all the main stream media. 

Keep looking to alternative news if you want the truth. 

Read the full article here: Source

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Fauci Promotes Investigation Into Origins of Covid-19 - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-23-2021, 07:03 PM