Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Demi Lovato Claims to be Non-binary
(05-19-2021, 08:36 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: she blames being picked on in school, her drug dealer. everybody but herself. she has been diagnosed as bipolar.

The world gets confusinger and confusinger. How can one be both "bipolar" AND " non-binary"? "Bipolar" has implications of binariness built right in! "Bi-" = two, and "polar" implies, again, two diametrically opposed poles! The very word "bipolar" gives the lie to any aspirations to "non-binary-ness"!

Quote:i got to tell ya if it was me, i wouldn't be feedin the MSM social media my problems just to stay relevant. i'd just keep it to myself and let them speculate. fuck what everybody else thinks if you know better. don't be out there talking about that shit.

Exactly! Why throw personal problems out into the public arena to be haggled on by people who either do not, or should not, give a tinker's damn about your personal life?

There should be limits to public disclosures by public figures.

I don't give a shit what it eats for breakfast, either.

ETA: I am forced to use the pronoun "it" instead of "they" because I'm not going to butcher the English language just because some dumbass thinks I ought to to make it feel better about itself. Until this "Demi Lovato" splits into a multiplicity of organisms, I cannot refer to it as a "them" without doing violence to my own language, so I will not. Until it splits, it will be an "it".

I don't use the Royal "We", either. Same reason.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Demi Lovato Claims to be Non-binary - by BIAD - 05-19-2021, 07:46 PM
RE: Demi Lovato Claims to be Non-binary - by BIAD - 05-19-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: Demi Lovato Claims to be Non-binary - by Ninurta - 05-19-2021, 10:50 PM