Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Pebtyrch UFO Incident... Interesting
I know people have faith that the government will release something earth shattering in a few months...myself, not so much faith...There have been to many cases over the years IMO where officialdom has been caught with their lies and coverups not holding a cup of water. Yet they continue to coverup and flat out lie. I tend to agree with the following video that there is just another psyops going on presently and only those in the great puzzle palace with NSA know the real end game.

As I have stated before I have never seen anything that I would call something ET-ish and golly Gee I have spent many an hour looking out the window of an aircraft at altitude. I do know other pilots who claim they have seen stuff but alas I must be a reject or way back when my eyes were better than most I could always see and identify what I was looking at..

I am interested in the propulsion system of whatever is being reported .... The law of probability always pointed to the fact that the universe was teaming with life IMO..and even more so now as our pitiful technology is able to detect stars with planets.. Why there was ever a doubt "stars have planets" is beyond me..????

The May 16th 60 minutes report....https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ufo-military-intelligence-60-minutes-2021-05-16/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Pebtyrch UFO Incident... Interesting - by drussell41 - 05-16-2021, 01:38 PM
RE: The Pebtyrch UFO Incident... Interesting - by 727Sky - 05-17-2021, 06:34 AM