Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Biden Really Nuts or is it a Red Herring
(05-14-2021, 06:21 PM)xuenchen Wrote: ...

Quote:President Joe Biden has a short temper and sometimes unloads outbursts of profanity on his aides, the New York Times reported Friday.

The report notes Biden holds lengthy deliberation meetings and demands obsessive details from his advisors. When advisors get too technical or obscure about an issue, Biden responds with “an outburst of frustration, often laced with profanity.”

“On policy issues, Mr. Biden, 78, takes days or weeks to make up his mind as he examines and second-guesses himself and others,” the Times report continues.

The report also reveals Biden will hang up the phone on people who he feels are wasting his time.

LINK-->  New York Times: Joe Biden Has Short Temper; Outbursts of Profanity

(The NYT Article......)
Beneath Joe Biden’s Folksy Demeanor, a Short Fuse and an Obsession With Details

I'm with BIAD on this - that is just standard "old guy" stuff. The older I get, the less patience I have with dumbasses - and I didn't have a lot of patience with them to begin with -  and they have somehow convinced BidenHarris to surround themselves with utter and complete dumbasses. Probably trying to push the old dude into a heart attack so they can install the younger street-walking tart into his chair.

I was out and about yesterday, and saw (in the parking lot of a government building, no less) a bumper sticker that said "Fuck Joe and his Ho", with the "F" composed of an AR-15 stood on it's muzzle so that the magazine and pistol grip formed the arms of the "F". I thought that was pretty clever, but it speaks of a growing frustration within the ranks of even younger folks for the malfeasance pouring out of the BidenHarris Regime, and DC in general. It should be obvious to even the most casual observer that they are NOT doing anything at all to tackle actual problems, but that instead everything they do is geared towards tightening the control grip on non-problems, and that they are actually promoting the actual problems in order to use them as springboards to increase control over everything else, while letting the problem children run rampant.

The time will come when the sane among us will get fed up with that, and start handling the problems themselves that the government is NOT handling, and instead promoting. When it gets to that point, what do we even need a government for, if we have to handle everything ourselves, and the government is actually working against us to prevent solutions? They are walking right into irrelevancy, and every passing day points out more and more that they are just useless eaters, not doing anything at all that they were hired to do...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Biden Really Nuts or is it a Red Herring - by Ninurta - 05-14-2021, 09:08 PM