Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am really glad I am not there to watch the insanity
(05-12-2021, 09:32 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 09:28 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 08:00 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I don't have a rifle, and I don't smoke a pipe, just a rocking chair, and just watching.

Yeah, but as I recall, you are one of the ones who rocks rather carelessly dressed, and I think that counts just as much! We all do our part for world-wide Curmudgeonry!

I seldom dress carelessly.

I just sometimes don't dress at all.

Saves on detergent, water, gas, and electricity. See, doing my part for the environment. 
minusculebeercheers

Yeah, but I was trying to be delicate, in my usual bull-in-a-china-shop way.

But kudos on saving the planet through nudity! it would be a better world, and probably a friendlier one since few would be able to conceal weapons, if we all did the same!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am really glad I am not there to watch the insanity - by drussell41 - 05-12-2021, 10:43 AM
RE: I am really glad I am not there to watch the insanity - by Ninurta - 05-12-2021, 09:48 PM