Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Possible connection with vaccines to massive surge of COVID in India
(05-07-2021, 08:00 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Have a look at the "Vaccine Death Coincidence Thread" that uses graphs of examples from around the world. It seems like more than a coincidental correlation is happening...

Not hijacking your thread. minusculethumbsup

I can never get over the speed of the reported spread around the UK. For a small island and the idea that a
severe acute respiratory disease didn't seem to hamper its host's ability to travel, the contamination was
unbelievably quick.

Even after reading the dates and areas in the UK where authorities became aware the first people were situated,
the speedy contamination just didn't make sense. 

I'm still attempting to locate a video that was taken down when James Corbett was deleted from YouTube.
It showed a conference where they discussed 'piggy-backing' onto the Covid panic to steer the public to accept
certain ways of living.

It was noticed that one of the people was in the audience was Professor Jonathan Van-Tam, Deputy Chief Medical
Officer for England and right-hand mouthpiece for the Prime Minister. Considering his work is in the medical field,
what was he doing at an event that had little to do with the virus and more to do with utilising the restrictions
imposed on a global public?

I hope I find the video, he's sitting in the front-row chewing his spectacles! For me, it's a hint that the bat-flu is
more than just a disease that enjoys globe-trotting.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible connection with vaccines to massive surge of COVID in India - by BIAD - 05-07-2021, 09:01 PM