Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who want their kids to be sex workers?
Sex trafficking is what happened to my third marriage. 

The middle daughter - this is the same girl that was the "Barnes and Noble Witch" - had split from her husband and came to stay with us, bringing the grandkids along. She took to dragging strange men into the house, which got on my nerves to no end, but one evening they went so hard at it upstairs that it was shaking the pictures on the wall downstairs in the living room where I was sitting right below them, trying to watch TV. I told her ma that shit had to stop, and got the reply that "well she makes good money at it", and that REALLY set me off. I didn't know she was whoring, I though she just liked weird guys, a lot.

I reckon she came by it honest - one of her aunts, my sister in law at the time, was a crack whore, too, but she never came around the house, and damned sure never did business there.

One of their arguments was "well YOU worked at strip joints!" Yeah, I did, as a full time DJ and a part-time bouncer whenever actual fights broke out, but that was at a club, not at my blasted HOUSE, and it wasn't my daughter shaking her tatas on the stage and splitting her tips with me. Big damned difference.

So I told her to get her shit and get the hell out, I wasn't running a whorehouse. Her ma, ever dutiful, ran to her defense, and that was just a little more than I could take, considering she was condoning that crap with the grand kids in the house too, so I got the hell out instead, and left them there to run their little whorehouse. This is the same crazy bunch that made up tales on me and had me arrested on made up bullshit for leaving them, then robbed me blind while they had me in the lockdown, then got laughed out of court when I made them show for the trial with a subpoena as witnesses. In the America of those days, a man still had a right to face his accusers on court.

There was a lot more to it than that, but the rest probably isn't relevant to the discussion at hand. You would not believe the crap I went through in that go-round. The little missus, for example, had her first ex-husband start coming around. This was a man known to set fire to other men he found sleeping passed out in his house. I wasn't down for watching my back forever in my own damned house - he could enforce for them if he wanted! I was outta there.

Not on my watch. I couldn't shoot ALL the deadbeats she was dragging in, so the next best option was to vacate myself from them instead. Oh, they begged and howled and wrung their hands, begging me not to leave, but shit, I was neither their pimp nor their bouncer, so their own safety was on them. I wasn't their goddamned guard when they were inviting the danger in. They could either listen to what I had to say, or look out for their own damned selves. I dunno if the daughter is still whoring or not - I ain't spoke the them since. That ex wife died a couple years ago, I have no idea from what, but she looked mighty rough there at the end...

I reckon that's what you get when you walk on the wild side and start thinking the wild side might not be such a bad place to live - crazy women work their way into your world when you start thinking you could live there. This is how we live and learn.

The upside is that I got attached to Grace in the afterwards, and she's a damned site saner than they were, and life is a lot saner and calmer now.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who want their kids to be sex workers? - by drussell41 - 05-04-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Who want their kids to be sex workers? - by Ninurta - 05-07-2021, 09:48 AM