Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who want their kids to be sex workers?
A friend of mine has a daughter that is involved in a similar endeavor on the internet. She was so shocked when she found out how much she was making that she was actually pleased for her. 

When she got sick, her daughter came and stayed with her. Her daughter continued her work. It was always  in early hours of the morning, behind closed doors. When she asked her if it was safe, she showed her the balance in her checking account. My friend said her daughter made more money in the few weeks she stayed with her, from just a couple of hours in her bedroom, than she herself had made in five years working herself to death.

It is a very lucrative venture for some, for a minute. Unfortunately, I see what happens on the other side of that door, it is not pretty, and most victims of trauma will admit that it is not worth it.

You can't control what a person willfully desires. You can try to warn them, you can try to protect them, but that is about all you can do. Some people cannot learn vicariously. Some just have to touch that stove, with their whole hand, even if it is glowing red.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who want their kids to be sex workers? - by drussell41 - 05-04-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Who want their kids to be sex workers? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-05-2021, 04:12 PM