Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who want their kids to be sex workers?
So I'm a little confused here. Is she talking about actual little children or is she talking about adult children?

Here's the thing: My oldest has a full time job during the week, a seasonal job on the weekends... and does online fetish stuff on the side, like really weird (to me at least) stuff. 

In my opinion it is extremely dangerous in several ways and I have voiced my opinion in the most gentle and caring fashion only to be viciously attacked. Other than the physical dangers of some of the things she is doing there is also the very real fear of some psycho freak tracking her down, putting not only herself but my grandchild in danger by living in the same place.

She threatened to cut me off from my grandchild unless I supported her choices, I refused to support her activity due to the dangers- I couldn't care less about what she chooses to do in her own bedroom but when what you are doing could possibly put the entire household in danger I have a serious problem with it.

Fortunately my granddaughter is a smart girl and at first went behind mama's back to stay in touch with me, then when she got caught she stood up to her and refused to cut off contact. Sometimes I think that she is the only adult in that house.

The whole situation had me so freaked out I ended up in therapy for many months. It still freaks me out but at least I can sleep now and my hair isn't falling out in quite as large handfuls. I had to learn that I cannot control what my adult child does, all I can do is love her and pray for her. 

I still talk to my oldest, we even spent Christmas with them. There is just a huge elephant in the room at all times. My granddaughter stays in touch with me and my other daughter and she knows if anything goes sideways either of us will swoop her out of there at a moment's notice. 

To keep my sanity I basically have to bury my head in the sand.

People need to know that their choices do not only effect them, it effects the entire family.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who want their kids to be sex workers? - by drussell41 - 05-04-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Who want their kids to be sex workers? - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 05-05-2021, 02:49 PM