Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
McDonalds Broken Ice Cream Machine Conspiracy.
Personal experience: Just because they say the ice cream/ shake machine is broken doesn't necessarily mean that it is.

When I was a teen (back in the 80s) I worked opening shift at Micky D's and went to college at night. I was the one who put the machine together and cranked it up at 5am each day to have it ready by the time we began serving lunch, another girl broke the machine down and cleaned it on closing shift. Any time I had a day off the machine was "broken" and any time the other girl was not there to close the machine down the night before the machine was "broken" until I had done her job and then my part as well which put it being "broken" until usually after I left for the day. 

I would imagine many times the machine being "broken" just means that either somebody didn't do their job or nobody present knew how to do it because in over 2 years the machine only actually broke once but was claimed to be broken at least 1-2 days every single week. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: McDonalds Broken Ice Cream Machine Conspiracy. - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 05-01-2021, 01:54 PM