Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BLM Co-Founder Buys $1.4 Million Home
(04-10-2021, 12:53 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Sure do hope she can scrape by in that humble shack. It will be hard going. Probably have to grow her own hogs and chickens at some point. 

America is an amazing place. Someone with no discernable skills and offers nothing of substance or value can generate enough income to buy a ranch in an exclusive locale. 

Although, if she really lived her rhetoric I thought she would move to Detroit or Chicago and reinvest in the community. But that's just me. Money where your mouth is and all that. If ever there was someplace that screamed "white privilege", Beverly Hills/Malibu would be it. Wonder why she chose the latter over the former? 

Maybe she is going to fight the power from the belly of the beast? Will she burn down and loot her wealthy and very white neighbors homes? I'm sure they will graciously she the evil of their existence and appreciate the learning moment. Probably make her the neighborhood watch president.

Oh she'll be fine till around July or so when the fires roar through. She had better not of spent it all, and saved enough for fire insurance.  It's now a season there you know. And then the mud comes sliming up everything.... much like Pattrisse. The mud washes off however, the fire, not so much. She will be quite alone in her new neighborhood, finding it not at all like where she came from. Being a queer Jehova's Witnesses will present no problem either.....? Maybe when her mortgage comes due again as her funds evaporate, reparations might fall in her lap and pay off her bills.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLM Co-Founder Buys $1.4 Million Home - by PLOTUS - 04-10-2021, 03:38 PM