Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank you to all Left-leaning Main Stream Media
(03-22-2021, 06:22 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why we can never allow them to take our guns.  Keep one with you at all times because you never know when it could be YOU in this situation. 

I will shoot anyone who lays a finger on me.  I know self-defense moves, but I'm too old and disabled to fight them off now. I'll just have to use the only other choice I have. 

Beware of the Mystic Wanderer!  minusculeuzi

Right there with ya. I don't even go to the kitchen to make a sammich unarmed. I do not sleep unarmed. I do not even go pee unarmed. If you can see me, there is a gun on my person, or at the very least within easy reach. Surprise me once, shame on you, surprise me TWICE, shame on ME!

Once upon a time, when I was a teenager, before I became my war-like modern day self, I asked my Dear Old Dad why he always kept a gun close to hand. His reply was "I'm too old to fist fight 'em now, so if it comes to trouble, I'll just blast the bastards with a two ounce trigger squeeze. THAT I can still do!"

Now, I AM the one who is there...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thank you to all Left-leaning Main Stream Media - by Ninurta - 03-22-2021, 06:45 PM