Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Long Are We Going To Take This BS?
Don't laugh, for they know not what they do.
Good Morning Britain -a UK TV show that once employed Piers Morgan, has a resident Doctor who is
seen as the magic eight-ball or a discount-Fauci when it comes to seeking wisdom regarding the Coof.

Ranvir Singh is one the hosts of the baiting programme and via an ear-piece, often twists a conversation
to hit certain assumed outrage-hotspots. This was why Morgan was brought in until his recent walk-out
of the show.
The trendy expression 'Cringe-worthy' isn't good enough to describe this garbage.
tinywondering

Most mornings, he continues the media-narrative that the racist Covid-19 will rape you if you leave the
house. The other day, Dr Hillary Jones moved his ratings chess piece to annoy the show's failing viewership
and reveal the reality of why such 'misinformation' is only condemned when it's said on social media.

"...people holidaying abroad this summer may have to wear face masks to swim in the sea..." 
tinysurprised

Quote:Ranvir Singh and Dr Hilary Jones in tense clash over Brits wearing face masks to swim in sea

Dr Hilary, GMB's Health Editor, was being quizzed by Ranvir over social distancing rules and face mask rules
as restrictions continue to be lifted.

'Ranvir Singh has clashed with Good Morning Britain's Dr Hilary Jones during a tense chat on today's show.
Dr Hilary, GMB's Health Editor, was being quizzed by Ranvir over social distancing rules and face mask rules
as restrictions continue to be lifted.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9214]
Dr Hillary 'it's because of my experience and not my looks' Jones.

Dr Hilary left ex-Strictly Come Dancing dancer Ranvir floored with the admission that people holidaying abroad
this summer may have to wear face masks to swim in the sea.
Dr Hilary said: "Spain are worried about infection rates and worried about their health service being overwhelmed.

"In theory if you go swimming in the sea (in Spain) you should be wearing a mask if you take their rule to its natural
conclusion. Anyone over six."But Ranvir spotted a problem with this and issued a response to the medical professional.

Ranvir then shot back with a question, asking: "Isn't the point of easing lockdown testing how far we've come?
"We are going to have Covid in society we are going to have to live with it. Some people might get terribly sick with it.
"My point being, this sort of thing yesterday of course it's not ideal but isn't this the point of it, we're essentially encouraged
to go outside."

The GMB presenter - who was hosting alongside Susanna Reid on Wednesday's edition - then said: "Mental health
speaking, all I have heard on the radio is 'I feel happier'."
Dr Hilary nodded but said we have to "follow the science" - and the medical professional denied being a "killjoy"...'
Birmingham Mail:

They say you can't make it up, but sadly, they can!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Long Are We Going To Take This BS? - by Wallfire - 03-19-2021, 09:32 AM
RE: How Long Are We Going To Take This BS? - by BIAD - 04-01-2021, 03:21 PM
RE: How Long Are We Going To Take This BS? - by drussell41 - 04-04-2021, 06:20 PM