Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Rape Victim Comes Forward With SICK Secret
Brick 
It's been said that lawyers have to do anything in their power to get their clients off the hook, but that isn't strictly true. Hillary was appointed as a public defender to this case,  but she didn't have to take it. The public defender appointed before her, to this same case, was so disgusted he turned it down. If he did, she could have too.

Can't run, BIAD. I've got no reverse in me, and Ronald Reagan famously said that when freedom disappears from America, there will be no free place left to run TO. Nope, this is it, the last battered bastion. This is where my ancestors are buried, and this is where I will be buried, too - or left to rot in the sun, as the case may be. In either event, this is where I will deposit my bones.

This is where a stand has to be made, even if it's a last stand. [Image: brick.png]
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Rape Victim Comes Forward With SICK Secret - by Ninurta - 08-15-2016, 10:05 PM