Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do I say no to vax w/o completely alientating my health-care provider?
(02-16-2021, 11:02 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 10:10 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Just got my first "reminder" that my Covid-19 vaccine is overdue.  

Not being approved by the FDA is one thing; however, they've approved alot of stuff that has been proven to harm and kill people afterwards.   Their approval means nothing to me.   I don't plan on giving her or them any reasons, just "Thank you; perhaps we can revisit this issue if and when they restore legal liability to vaccine manufacturers."   blah-blah-blah  "Like I said, we can revisit this if and when legal liability is restored."   blah-blah-blah "I forgot.  I have another appointment.   Nice seeing you."

My wife also received her 'reminder' for the jab and I noticed its sitting in the trash-basket.
So I'll be shredding paper in the morning.
tinywondering

To keep from going into a rant, I'm probably going to have to do combat breathing the next time I see a physician who asks, "Have you had your vaccine?". I will not lose control over my mouth, one way or another, even if I just have to get up and leave.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I say no to vax w/o completely alientating my health-care provider? - by drussell41 - 02-17-2021, 09:08 AM