Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David Hogg, The Bike-Ride Was Worth It.
Quote:The next time there's a school-shooting near you-although that doesn't seem trendy anymore, get on your bicycle and

pretend you're part of the tragedy. You'll thank me for it later when you realise that you were always an attention-seeking
activist who -through using your false narrative, seize the opportunity to get to go to a good university and later, sell
pillows.
[Image: mediumfacepalm.png]

I burst out laughing when I read this. Think I scared Hubby.    smallrofl

Mike Lindell said all those corporations booting him out of their stores was the best thing that could have happened. Said orders were up so much that his employees can barely keep up with shipping them out.  

See... that's what Conservatives do; we have each other's back. People who didn't even need a new pillow ordered one/two from Mike just to help him out because he helped our President out. 
I think there have been a few businesses who have been hurt in the pocketbook in the past for firing someone, or saying something against Trump. It certainly boomeranged on them. 

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!   minusculeknocks

Messages In This Thread
David Hogg, The Bike-Ride Was Worth It. - by BIAD - 02-11-2021, 12:26 PM
RE: David Hogg, The Bike-Ride Was Worth It. - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-12-2021, 03:07 AM