Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David Hogg, The Bike-Ride Was Worth It.
smallrofl Giantlaughingatyou Watta maroon!

Now, I ain't paying 80 bucks for a mere pillow from the existing company, so what makes this dumbass think I'll pay 300 for a "union made" pillow? Because if a union is involved, it's sure to be astronomically overpriced.

And WHY is he looking for an already operational unionized pillow shop if his intent is to START a company? He seems to not have a firm grasp on what the word "start" means versus the term "take over someone else's stuff and just rake money in through no work of my own ".

And lastly, even if I were disposed to pay way too much for a pillow, it wouldn't be from a company who makes no bones of the fact that they intend to use the money I give them to fund the ongoing communist takeover of my nation.

No, this guy ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. I see why he had to glom on to the coat-tails of his dead companions to try to ride the wave, had to use their tragedy to attempt to make something of himself.

Am I too cynical? Maybe... but I know a snake-oil salesman when I see one.

Watta maroon! This guy has the IQ of a fence post. I think it's safe to say he will never, ever, amount to anything at all on his own.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
David Hogg, The Bike-Ride Was Worth It. - by BIAD - 02-11-2021, 12:26 PM
RE: David Hogg, The Bike-Ride Was Worth It. - by Ninurta - 02-11-2021, 05:57 PM