Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time Magazine Article, My Thoughts. It Isn't What it Seems.
So I just posted this on TOS and I would like to put it out there for our lovable Rogues to read and hopefully posit your thoughts about my thoughts.

I hope this is well received and please don't hesitate to tell me what you think even if it is critical.

First of all the link: https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

I think that this is a Cover Story for the Dems' "Win"...

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 00:38

link  edit   quote   reply
So I double posted, I may as well use this opportunity to expand 0n my previous post. 

I think that the election was rigged through Dominion voting machines in swing States. 

They know they rigged it and they know that we know they rigged it. 

This cover story is a way for them to admit that they rigged an election without actually admitting how they rigged it. 

I can now see why the MSM were almost advertising the censorship campaigns and celebrating their success... 

It's because they wanted everyone to see how the Dems and the Left in general were engineering their most celebrated "Win" against the Evil Orange Man. 

I call BS. 

They rigged it through the machines and this Time Cover Story, as dastardly as it sounds, is just Smoke and Mirrors for the horrifying Truth that the American people just got hosed by a dictatorial regime. 

edit on 922021 by Wide-Eyes because: DP and Gremlins. It was messy.

Messages In This Thread
Time Magazine Article, My Thoughts. It Isn't What it Seems. - by Wide-Eyes - 02-09-2021, 07:34 PM