Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
German Court in Weimar Declares Lockdown Unconstitutional
(02-02-2021, 05:04 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Is this real light on the horizon ? should we open bottle of Champagne, or maybe few beers ?
I don't know...TPTB are for sure already looking how to undo this kind of outrageous court decision minusculenonono

Maybe the battle has just begin, and it will take time.....If we even have time before they send us to concentration camps.
Well i already pissed my boss, saying loud what i think about he`s mask instructions...he can shove the mask in he`s ass .

It is a smite against human rights in our societies and another sign (certainly in your Boss's case) that people will forego
their human connections with those they interact with, to follow instructions from people they've never met -about something
that has been hijacked for political reasons.

It seems that the property-grab and the readjusting of a previous US President's decisions is coming to an end and
magically, the answer that science had in their back-pocket will bring the western-world back to some normality.

But you'll notice that only now is it okay for the public's 'across-the-board' constitutional rights to be looked at.
I think the financial penalties, imprisonment and the mistrust of law enforcement will remain with the same public for
some time and reparations will be made to ease that resentment.

But think about the global financial cost, the injury to global perception of life and fear the media put onto the regular
person like you and me. All for a flu that holds effects that 99.9% of the public easily recover from?
It almost seems like the HIV panic of yesteryear!! Where's that gone?!

No, a well-planned, take-yer'-time recovery is on its way and the media will trick the world back into their usual patterns
with words expressed with tones of trust and parent-like smugness. The only question left is what reason would be so
important enough to order the whole world to stay indoors and cover your mouth with a paper-mask?
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: German Court in Weimar Declares Lockdown Unconstitutional - by BIAD - 02-02-2021, 12:14 PM