Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gamestop, The Piñata Of The Internet Trolls.
(01-27-2021, 04:20 PM)VioletDove Wrote: I kept seeing bits and pieces of this in various places. Thanks for posting the article because I was trying to figure it out and this explains it better than what I could find.

I don’t really know much about the stock market. I wonder if this could lead to rule changes where only professionals will be able to buy/sale?

I've often suggested a mumbling house-party from the seventies, where music is playing at a volume that
wouldn't ruin the conversation. At that party, a group of sullen 'Goth'-like youngsters stood close together
and discussed music and how the world seemed not to suit their point of view.

Enter a group of Hurray-Henrys who'd just come from a champagne-swigging ball, all resplendent in their
tuxedos and unravelled bow ties. The change the music style and these well-bred ass-heads loudly chat
about good they are as 'the beautiful people'.

The original group watch and eventually wander off into another room where they produce their style of
music and continue to chat about the subjects that interest them only.

It seems that with this Gamestop prank, the exiled group took a wander back into the party-room that
had been usurped!
minusculethumbsup

It might be a one-off, but then again...
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gamestop, The Piñata Of The Internet Trolls. - by BIAD - 01-27-2021, 04:44 PM