Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden's Impeachment
That was quick!   tinyhuh  

Quote:Congresswoman announces articles of impeachment against Biden
I guess two can plat at this game, but I doubt it will do any good because they all want to get the kick backs for doing the bidding of the corporations they vote for. 

Quote:A new member of Congress announced Thursday she has filed articles of impeachment against Joe Biden as promised, charging abuse of power for his role in his son Hunter's lucrative business deals based on access to the vice president.

"I just filed articles of impeachment on President Joe Biden," said Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. "We'll see how this goes."

Investigative reporter Sara Carter noted Greene had promised on Jan. 13 to file the articles the day after Biden was inaugurated.

"We cannot have a president of the United States that is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign governments, foreign Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies," she said at the time. "So on January 21st, I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden."
It's unlikely the effort will gain any traction in a House controlled by Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi of California.

Greene's concerns about Biden abusing his power are not without support.
A poll after the Nov. 3 election found that had Democratic voters known about the evidence found in a laptop abandoned at a repair shop by Joe Biden's son Hunter, enough of them would have dropped their support for Biden to change the election result.

Reports by the New York Post of the evidence that Joe Biden was aware of his son's foreign business deals while serving as vice president and personally profited from them were blocked by Twitter and Facebook. And establishment media refused to investigate the story, with some dismissing it as "Russian disinformation."

The Democrats' first impeachment of Trump centered on the president's concern about Hunter Biden's lucrative deal with a corrupt Ukrainian natural gas firm while his father was in charge of U.S. policy for the country.

Joe Biden later publicly confessed that he threatened Ukraine's president with the loss of American financial aid unless he fired the country's top prosecutor, who was investigating Burisma at the time.

The video of Joe and his quid pro quo with Ukraine was all over Twitter, FB, and I know I shared it here. How is it that people didn't see it before voting?  You can watch the video inside the article if you haven't seen it. 

Quote:Joe Biden's involvement in a deal with a Chinese energy firm tied to the Communist Party was referenced in a text message from a business associate of Hunter Biden requesting that "Joe" be involved, because that would make it look like a "truly family business," Fox News reported.

In text messages dating back to 2017, shortly after Joe Biden left the office of vice president, business associates James Gilliar and Tony Bobulinski sought to "get Joe involved."

The deal was the joint venture with CEFC China Energy that Bobulinski has discussed in media interviews. Bobulinski claims he met twice with Joe Biden and is certain that an email indicating the "big guy" was to get a 10% cut referred to the former vice president.
A Senate report found that among the Communist Party-tied nationals with whom Hunter Biden did business was Ye Jianming, founder of CEFC China Energy. Ye was affiliated with the People's Liberation Army, the report said.

The New York Times reported in 2018 that Ye wanted "access to the corridors of power in Washington" and he soon "was meeting with the family of Joseph R. Biden Jr."

It was a post-election survey that found more than one-third of voters who chose Joe Biden were not aware of the evidence linking the former vice president to corrupt financial dealings with China through his son.

Had they known, according to the survey commissioned by the Media Research Center, President Trump would have won at least 289 Electoral College votes.
There's more to read and videos to watch in this report. Source

At this point, I'm just sick of trying to wake people up. I wasted the last four years of my life spreading information that no one took time to read. 
From this point forward people can do their own research if they want to learn the truth. 

Messages In This Thread
Joe Biden's Impeachment - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-22-2021, 03:04 AM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by PLOTUS - 01-22-2021, 03:52 AM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by Ninurta - 01-22-2021, 04:18 AM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-22-2021, 06:16 AM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by PLOTUS - 01-22-2021, 04:54 PM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-22-2021, 06:11 AM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by Ninurta - 01-22-2021, 04:09 AM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by Wallfire - 01-22-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 01-22-2021, 04:40 PM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by F2d5thCav - 01-22-2021, 01:40 PM
RE: Joe Biden's Impeachment - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-27-2021, 09:55 PM