Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
(01-22-2021, 12:17 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I remember something like this all over the internet back around 2008. They were conning people into believing they could  become sovereign, and they didn't have to pay their taxes.

I don't remember the exact particulars, but a lot of people got into serious trouble listening to this folk on the internet.

I don't know what people get out of spreading lies and deceiving people they don't know and will likely never see. Maybe it is just something they like to construct in the minds. Maybe they are just plain sick.

Nowadays, it's all about clicks and followers. Content can be monetized without actually picking the pockets of The Loyal Followers, when all they have to do is click , follow, and keep on clicking and following.

The last major hoax I dealt with was all about selling books to fleece The Faithful, but revenue streams have morphed, changed, and grown since then such that direct sales are no longer necessary.

Follow the money.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - by Ninurta - 01-22-2021, 12:41 AM