Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
(01-21-2021, 09:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 09:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Should I call BS on this now, or wait until the end of April? I guess I'll wait until the end of April. It's only about 3 months to have to wait...

@"Ninurta", Go ahead and wait. It will give me time to search for another crow.   tinysure

This has been told by prophets who saw it in a vision (several prophets), and also was seen in the "looking glass".

I'm the one who said this is when we started paying taxes. See? I told you I didn't know much about history. I'll give you that one.

Please don't think I am trying to hammer you down or accusing you of spreading disinformation. You can only tell what you hear, and this is what you are hearing, and I do appreciate your reporting of it so that folks can be aware of what is being said, and vet it out for themselves. I'm just trying to caution you not to take it to heart, not to take the bait, or if you do, at least don't let them set the hook before you start fighting the line.

Now, you know me well enough to know that I'm pretty basic. I don't place any stock in modern "prophets" or a "looking glass". I had a Catholic "prophet" tell me a few years back that all Christians on Earth were going to convert to Catholicism by 2010 or 2012, and she was just as convinced of it as the staunchest Q-bit is of Q's current nebulous pronouncements... but it didn't happen. Didn't even come close.

I recall the "prophets" who took up the "Mayans say the world will end in 2012" hoax, yet here we are, well past 2012. Matter of fact, I've seen a LOT of modern "prophecies" come and go without a whimper, and you have, too. Who can forget the Nibiru hoax that they STILL keep occasionally reviving?

The biggest danger in these particular "prophecies" is that most of them are open-ended, and have no "best if used by" date. That way, they can keep stringing folks along with excuse after excuse, and keep the hoax going. Always demand an expiration date to "prophecies" to prevent that. If they won't give you one, they are most likely just trying to string you along, and making up the next installment of the hoax as they go.

All I'm saying is to examine what you are being told for the potential of likelihood before taking it to heart. Demand evidence. If you can't put that evidence in your pocket with a clinking noise, it's probably not evidence at all. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn't. Look for something verifiable in what they say. Something you can grasp in your hand NOW, as opposed to vague promises for a future that never gets here. If you can't find anything, you might want to step back and watch for a bit, to avoid disappointments... because disappointment and the concurrent loss of hope that accompanies it are the very worst effects of these "prophecies" and such.

Or, as my Dear Old Dad used to tell me, "believe nothing that you hear, and only half of what you actually see". Or, as I was fond of telling my own son, "Always HOPE for the best, but always PLAN for the worst".

ETA: And yeah, if it turns out I am wrong, then I'll admit it right here, which means you have to keep track of two pages now, and if it goes that way I'm gonna have to kill another crow. But not after the end of April. If it hasn't happened by then, it's not going to. Don't let them push the deadline ahead yet again, and keep stringing folks along for the next installment of the hoax. Hold them to what they've already told you. Don't accept any rumor that is spoiled and past it's expiration date.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - by Ninurta - 01-21-2021, 11:45 PM