Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Should I call BS on this now, or wait until the end of April? I guess I'll wait until the end of April. It's only about 3 months to have to wait...

Taxes didn't begin in 1871. Did you every hear of "The Whiskey Rebellion"? That was fought over taxes. We've had them since the beginning of the nation.

If, as is claimed, the head of a corporation must be called "president", and "The City Of London" and "Vatican City" are both substantially similar corporations to "The Corporation of America", then who is called The President of London? Who is called The President of the Vatican?

If the Vatican had been attacked by US troops to reclaim our gold, there would have been lights... and explosions... and it would be all over the news right now. You do know The Vatican has their own army of mercenaries called "The Swiss Guard", right?

I mean, this whole thing can be disassembled piece by piece, but why bother? We only have to wait 3 months... and by then, they will have come up with another "just stay calm and wait a while longer for rescue" fantasy to keep the sheep docile while they fleece them unopposed.

But it WAS fun seeing DC ringed with razor wire and guards, and being able to fantasize for an instant that they have finally gotten all the criminals in prison, even if they had to build the prison around them while they sat...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - by Ninurta - 01-21-2021, 09:19 PM