Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not.
(12-15-2020, 04:01 PM)Wallfire Wrote: You are fighting the run off from the top, shit runs down hill. It can not be stopped at the lower levels all that can be done is try and help the kids.
Almost all workers dont even understand where its all coming from, the higher levels are too well protected and out of reach. Basically people are fighting the systems not the cause, and that is such a hard thing to understand that almost all workers dont want to know about it and wont belive it

Yeah. I have known for years that I am fighting a losing battle.

The problem has been around since the dawn of time, there is nothing I can do to stop it. 

I just get some small satisfaction out of standing on the shore, casting back starfish.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-15-2020, 02:10 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-15-2020, 02:44 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-15-2020, 04:01 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-15-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-13-2020, 01:06 PM