Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not.
(12-15-2020, 03:51 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 02:44 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Please dont join the two things together, in islam child rape main reason is to spread fear and take power from the people, secondary is the sex joy. Most higher level pedophile rings are impossible to find as they are protected, its very similar to a cult, once you belong to it you cant leave.
So these are two different things. Very very few people are involved in fighting the higher level rings as the work is kept secret to keep the workers safe.

I am not conflating Islam's practice of child rape with the problems of child exploitation, rape, and assault that my division fights against non-stop, and is a problem in almost every community in America. 

Islam's main reason may be a tactical approach to spread fear and to take power,  it is still evil. I don't deal with cases involving Islam, so I cannot speak from professional or personal experience about it.

I can speak professionally and personally about the effects of child exploitation, rape, and assault on the communities, families and children in our communities, and while I am not comparing or competing the two, I do believe they are both evil, both wrong, and both should be stopped. 

I fight for all victims. Regardless of race, creed, color, sex, gender, culture, or age, but I can only serve those that seek help or assistance, and I am limited by law, and the individual's willingness and acceptance of care.

I am sure that while there are crimes committed with different purposes, the law in Europe makes it difficult to stop this evil, because you can't break the law to keep the law. Criminals know the law better than most lawyers and it is why they are so good at circumventing it.

I don't have a fool proof solution to this problem. Every solution that comes to mind breaks the law. Changing the law doesn't stop the problem.  We keep changing the laws and the scum, change their methods faster.

It is frustrating because laws do not change a man's heart. My fight is against child harm, I don't care how it is comes wrapped.

You are fighting the run off from the top, shit runs down hill. It can not be stopped at the lower levels all that can be done is try and help the kids.
Almost all workers dont even understand where its all coming from, the higher levels are too well protected and out of reach. Basically people are fighting the systems not the cause, and that is such a hard thing to understand that almost all workers dont want to know about it and wont belive it

Messages In This Thread
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-15-2020, 02:10 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-15-2020, 02:44 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-15-2020, 04:01 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-13-2020, 01:06 PM