Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not.
(12-15-2020, 02:10 PM)Wallfire Wrote: You need to understand how islam works, this is just one of the many forms of attacking the infidels and doing gods work A country that cannot or will not protect its women and children is easy to take over. When one is doing gods work in the eyes of islam everything is good and allowed. This evil cannot be understood if you look at it with western eyes

That may be true, but none of my cases have anything to do with Islam. 

The grooming, raping,  assaulting, selling and marketing of young boys and girls, in my area, here in America, has nothing to do with religion. It is strictly due to evil and the love of money above all things. 

And it is a huge problem, that we can't seem to be able to even slow it down. If we can't control the problem in our own communities, we are not going to make much headway in communities were it is accepted.

I don't know anyone that practices Islam, and I don't service any areas where it is practiced so I can't speak honestly about the religion or the practice, but exploitation and assault on children is plain wrong, and I agree it is a battle of good vs evil. But Islam is not alone in this evil.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-15-2020, 02:10 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-15-2020, 02:28 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-15-2020, 02:44 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-15-2020, 04:01 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-13-2020, 01:06 PM