Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not.
(12-15-2020, 02:01 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: The devil is in the details in these cases.  It goes beyond a conflict in culture and societal norms. It is almost impossible to understand behavior that is so foreign and repugnant to you, as being acceptable, and least of all normal.

The age of consent is a huge problem, because not only do the men think it is okay to have sex with a twelve year old girl, but the girl, the family, and the community, thinks it is okay, in most of those foreign enclaves.

One of the biggest, and most recurring issue that I come across, is the influence of drugs and alcohol in the equation. Almost all my young patients admit to voluntarily consuming drugs and alcohol prior to the assault, and it was not forced on them, they went looking for it, and knew that the cost would be sex.

My cases are all in America. We have a very strict laws, so I get a lot of cases because the parents are the ones that bring the charges. 

There is no shortage of those that are willing to provide drugs and alcohol for young boys and girls in exchange for sex. The fact that the young boys and girls are willing participants, does not get the assailant a free pass, it just makes our job a little harder.

You need to understand how islam works, this is just one of the many forms of attacking the infidels and doing gods work A country that cannot or will not protect its women and children is easy to take over. When one is doing gods work in the eyes of islam everything is good and allowed. This evil cannot be understood if you look at it with western eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-15-2020, 02:10 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-15-2020, 02:44 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-15-2020, 04:01 PM
RE: [England] The Grooming Clear-out? I Think Not. - by Wallfire - 12-13-2020, 01:06 PM