Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATS is for sale, get ready for the surge
(12-12-2020, 04:30 AM)guohua Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 04:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 03:52 AM)kdog Wrote: Looks like it is sold !

I see the "this domain for sale" banner is gone,  but have no other confirmation that it is sold yet, or to whom, so far.

For $25,000 a month just in the Upkeep of their Software and Website Techs,,,,,,,,,,  minusculethinking
You think it is worth it   smirk You would have to have a LOT of ads being played and then you would need to have sponsor's for products or books or DVD's to sell.

I think there is a flaw in their business model somewhere. 25k a month is pretty steep for the traffic they are generating.

But the key to that thought may lie in "business model" - unlike us, they are in it for the money, so I'm guessing a fair chunk of that 25k actually goes to salaries rather than traffic or website upkeep...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: ATS is for sale, get ready for the surge - by Ninurta - 12-12-2020, 05:15 PM