Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Debrief...... Interesting developes ?
(12-09-2020, 09:18 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Notice how it "drifts" and then suddenly "zips" back to it's original position?

We, all of us, both you and I, are moving through spacetime at incredible speeds. Above our individual apparent motion, we are travelling as the Earth rotates, as the Earth revolves around the Sun, as the sun revolves around the center of the Milky Way galaxy, as the Milky Way revolves around the local cluster center of gravity, as the local cluster revolves around the universe, and as the universe expands. Those all add up to a lot of high-speed travel we are unaware of... and what's worse, since most of the motion is circular, that means we are traveling in many different, and CHANGING, directions all at once...

Now, if these objects are in a different reality, trying to "speed match" with our own...

Another fine explanation and far-better than my poor attempt!

It's just that when Bob Lazar offered his idea of how these crafts work...

'This is accomplished by generating an intense gravitational field and using that field to distort space/time,
bringing the destination to the source, and allowing you to cross many light years of space in little time
and without traveling in a linear mode near the speed of light...'

He never explained why the aerial vehicle would perform these odd manoeuvres. If they were one of 'our' pilots and
the craft was -as Lazar states, captured by the US military, it means the ability to drive these things is not one of our
talents!

Lazar also failed to explain lift-off and hover of these craft because 'warping' space/time drags everything, the stars,
the sky, the secret lab and most Nevada to his craft's position. And that's ignoring any previous jaunts in these things!

But I don't know the real answer!
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Debrief...... Interesting developes ? - by BIAD - 12-09-2020, 10:38 PM