Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Welsh & The Virus In The Valleys.
(12-01-2020, 12:48 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Our businesses, including bars and restaurants, can't be open from 10 pm to 5 am.   Because, as I'm sure you know, the virus only spreads between those hours.

They lose more credibility every week.

There is no logic to the way any of the areas are responding to what they are calling a deadly crisis, that has been more deadly to people's lives, than taking of people's lives, and they are all over the place.

The only thing that I trust, is when they say, they don't know enough about the virus. 

March 13, 2020, is when I got the call from my boss informing me about the lockdown. It was supposed to only be for fourteen days. 

I work for the State, so I knew exactly what was coming. I drew my boss a map of what was going to come down the pike. I told her there would eventually be mandatory vaccination required to keep our jobs. I told her the moment she had that ordinance in her possession, she should take it as my resignation.

At the time she thought I was over reacting. She now looks at me with a hint of fear in her eyes. She has commented on more than one occasion that she can't believe that this whole thing has played out exactly the way I said it would. 

I am no prophet, I am a realist, and I have always had an extremely logical mind. I read encyclopedias the way other children read comic books, because my brain was always hungry for the who, what, where, and why, of everything. I also grew up as a military brat, and worked for the military government for quite a number of years, then spent around thirty years deciphering their edicts. I know how they think, and I know how they operate.

I wish people didn't feel so confused and helpless that they believe anything they are told without taking the time to think.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
The Welsh & The Virus In The Valleys. - by BIAD - 11-30-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: The Welsh & The Virus In The Valleys. - by drussell41 - 12-01-2020, 12:48 PM
RE: The Welsh & The Virus In The Valleys. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-01-2020, 02:03 PM
RE: The Welsh & The Virus In The Valleys. - by Wallfire - 12-02-2020, 09:41 PM