Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big Bang never happened ??
I'm no physicist, but my university education WAS in physics and astronomy, so my opinion is somewhat informed, but not "expert".

I have never bought the "Big Bang Theory". It has always appeared to me to be an attempt by the Church of Science to undercut other religions with it's own theory of magic. Much like other religions, it states that one instant there was "nothing" and the next there was "everything" - in other words nothing>> POOF! magic >> everything. No logical explanation for that magical POOF! At least the other religions insert their deity to cause the POOF! The BBT has no cause for the magical POOF!

Likewise, I don't believe there is any such thing as "dark matter". The entire theory is just to support a fudge factor in equations of gravity to make them match observation, because the calculators do not understand the nature of gravity. Therefore, they have to insert unobserved magic to make the calculations match reality rather than more deeply investigating the nature of gravity to arrive at a correct conclusion. It's fascinating that they build an excuse into the "cure" - since "dark matter" is dark, naturally it can't be directly observed to confirm it's existence, even thought it allegedly makes up, by some estimates, 90% of everything that IS!

How convenient...

Maybe "Dark Matter" is just the astrophysical equivalent of the gods - it's there, but us mere mortals just can't see it, so we need to just take the High Priests of the Church of Science's word for it...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Big Bang never happened ?? - by 727Sky - 11-18-2020, 12:25 PM
RE: Big Bang never happened ?? - by Wallfire - 11-18-2020, 12:50 PM
RE: Big Bang never happened ?? - by BIAD - 11-18-2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Big Bang never happened ?? - by ABNARTY - 11-18-2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Big Bang never happened ?? - by guohua - 11-18-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: Big Bang never happened ?? - by Minstrel - 11-18-2020, 07:49 PM
RE: Big Bang never happened ?? - by Ninurta - 11-18-2020, 09:20 PM