Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My prediction for the election and what comes after. . . . . . .
(11-06-2020, 05:50 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 03:00 PM)Sol Wrote: Up north, Canada is following the results.

Prime Minister Trudeau says he will support whoever wins; that is stating that if Trump wins, America's policy of America First will continue. If Bidens wins, that is stating that - hell, I don't even know myself what that is stating.

Georgia just flipped, Pennsylvania looks like it's about to flip. Looks like it's going to be a "who knows what's coming" win in the works, A.K.A. Biden Harris.

Doesn't change the fact that I hate COVID.

And 2020.

"Prime Minister Trudeau says he will support whoever wins; that is stating that if Trump wins, America's policy of America First will continue. If Bidens wins, that is stating that - hell, I don't even know myself what that is stating." 

When you said that..... made me think to myself. Biden's open to the highest bidder and secondly were SO screwed (and other adjectives) In all the noise and bs, I don't think Bidens has ever really fully established a concrete platform or what he wants as policy for the US.

As nearly as I can tell, he's been running on increasing taxes, enslaving the population, and turning everything over to the CCP, so that's the only policy platform I've heard out of him. He seems intent on "bringing the country together" by making everyone equal - equally miserable.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: My prediction for the election and what comes after. . . . . . . - by Ninurta - 11-07-2020, 02:20 AM