Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[France] The Police Station Attack.
(10-12-2020, 11:50 AM)BIAD Wrote:
Quote:Mob armed with metal bars uses fireworks to attack Paris police station

'A group of about 40 people try to storm the building in Champigny-sur-Marne, but no one is arrested and no officers are injured.
A mob armed with metal bars and fireworks has attacked a police station in the suburbs of Paris, officials in the city have said.

An unidentified group of about 40 people, whose motive was not clear, tried to storm the police station in Champigny-sur-Marne,
about nine miles (15km) southeast of central Paris. The mob tried, but failed, to force its way into the building on Saturday night in the third attack on the station in three years.
Officials said they "weren't far off from a disaster".

Video posted to social media by police showed a barrage of fireworks going off in the direction of the station, located in the area
of a housing estate known for drug trafficking. The Paris police headquarters said on Twitter. "Violent attack last night on the police station of Champigny with mortar shots and various projectiles. No police officer were injured."
This seems to be a continuation of a preexisting problem. 

As much as I hate the violence and destruction, I hate the manipulation by the media more. They will use any means necessary to keep us angry, confused, and afraid. 

This was already a crime infested area with feelings of consternation between the residents and the police.This has happened every year over a three year span. Obviously neither side has come any closer to resolving the issues, painting it with the COVID lockdown brush, does little to fix the issue, in fact, it is nothing but fuel to the fodder. 

Another manipulation that is seen very frequently and is the new buzz word to instill fear, anger, and hate, is the "suburbs". Everything is suddenly happening in the "suburbs ". Knowing that that is going to pull up in people's minds, images of their own homes and communities. Yet when you research the areas they label as "suburbs", you will see no such comparisons.

If they didn't want to say Ghetto or inner city,  metropolitan would have been a more honest descriptor. But metropolitan doesn't generate the same level of anger, fear, and hate they want to instill in the hearts of the masses.
I gave up on TV and the news because I got so sick of being pissed on.

The media got wise when so many lost trust, and moved to the internet on our quest for truth and detoured right into the sewer.

They have no boundaries on the internet. They can print, post, and publish any kind of lie, manipulation, or propaganda they want with impunity. We choose what we view, we choose what we believe, we choose what we share. So they can't be blamed for being what they are. We can't blame the snake for biting us when we enter its den.

Sorry for going a bit off topic, but that "suburb" business just pushed my buttons.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
[France] The Police Station Attack. - by BIAD - 10-12-2020, 11:50 AM
RE: [France] The Police Station Attack. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-12-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: [France] The Police Station Attack. - by Wallfire - 10-12-2020, 03:48 PM
RE: [France] The Police Station Attack. - by Wallfire - 10-12-2020, 04:26 PM
RE: [France] The Police Station Attack. - by BIAD - 10-13-2020, 09:20 AM