Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Desperate Biden Campaign Claims Trump is Responsible for ALL COVID19 Deaths
Smile 
Joe Biden (actually his Campaign directors) are getting so desperate, now they have Joe make a claim that Trump is responsible for all the COVID19 deaths !!

And Biden even claims he's not making it up !!

He said all the people would still be alive if Trump had just acted sooner !!

Fact checks ? 

One check has Biden holding more "crowd" rallys than Trump in March.

He says just look at the data !! LOL tinylaughing

Well what "data" is he talking about ??

LOL tinylaughing

So who can prove Joe right ? LOL tinylaughing

My God what a screw-up candidate Biden is LOL  tinylaughing

[Image: Girl-Not-Bright.gif]
Quote:Joe Biden indicated during a CNN town hall Thursday that President Trump is responsible for every single coronavirus death.

"If the president had done his job... had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive," the Democratic presidential nominee told the audience in Pennsylvania. "All the people -- I’m not making this up. Just look at the data. Look at the data."

One study suggested that a large number of people may not have died if certain measures had been implemented weeks earlier, but the study in no way stated that earlier action would have saved “all the people.” It’s worth noting that Biden held eight rallies in March while Trump only held one.

LINK-->  Biden Claims Trump Is Responsible For ‘All The People’ Who Died From Coronavirus: ‘I’m Not Making This Up’

LINK-->  Biden says if Trump acted sooner on coronavirus 'all the people would still be alive'

"Hi Joe Whata Ya Know"
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]

Messages In This Thread
Desperate Biden Campaign Claims Trump is Responsible for ALL COVID19 Deaths - by xuenchen - 09-18-2020, 05:47 PM