Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Memorandum 6751, The Little Document That Couldn't.
(09-07-2020, 10:45 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 09:39 AM)BIAD Wrote: And sorry to RN readers... more poor journalism.

Sometimes leaves room for interesting discussion.  Interesting discussion leads to 'blurting' on such forums.  Might getter new/old moths to the flames.  ;-)

Thee sees through my cunning plan?!!!!
minusculethumbsup

That's what grabs my nads -if still a trendy saying, the whole gamut of generally-unknown objects seen in our skies is still a subject
that is based primarily on eye-witness accounts and piss-taking reports in the media.

Granted, national security is important and debunking, ridicule and obfuscation goes hand-in-hand with deception for certain security
reasons, but just tossing out click-bait that isn't even based on the content shows how serious this topic is seen by the media.

Are they in on it...? Probably not, it's just another jumble of words to fill a web-page or newspaper column, but it's just another
example of how the main question of 'are we alone' that religion and philosophy has asked down through the ages is mocked for
the sake of ratings.

We ask a question that is vital to our own safety as a species and all that comes back is "here's my theory, pay at the door"!

2020 and only now, the US Navy says it's looking into the phenomena!!! (Military Times:)
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Memorandum 6751, The Little Document That Couldn't. - by BIAD - 09-07-2020, 11:37 AM