Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Hit Piece on President Trump
I saw a "discussion" in the shout box about the latest hit piece on President Trump. I remember a couple of years ago when the Dems/media tried using this against him. It was proven false then, but it seems they have nothing left in their arsenal, so they're trying it again.  They must think the public is stupid.
No, we aren't, but it seems some have short memories.

The hit piece by The Atlantic was about President Trump not going to visit and honor Veterans at the Aisne-Marne Cemetery.

Quote:After spending much of the day bashing The Atlantic for Jeffrey Goldberg's jarring report which said Trump had disparaged military members who died in service to the country, Fox News itself confirmed key aspects of it. In a lengthy Twitter thread, correspondent Jennifer Griffin said she had confirmed Trump disparaged veterans; didn't want to honor the dead at the Aisne-Marne Cemetery; and did not want to lower flags after the death of John McCain.

Fox News didn't proudly hold up Griffin's reporting. Instead, they called it a hoax.

Quote:Griffin delivered her report in the 3pm hour. But during "The Five," pro-Trump hosts Jesse Watters and Greg Gutfeld moved to discredit The Atlantic's reporting — the same reporting that Griffin had confirmed key aspects of. Gutfeld called it a "hoax" and said "there are no sources" and that it had "already been debunked."

Read More

Basically, it's a case of "he said, she said". Pres. Trump has denied these claims.

Quote:[/url]Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

You work so hard for the military, from completely rebuilding a depleted mess that was left by OBiden, to fixing a broken V.A. and fighting for large scale military pay raises, and then a slimeball reporter, maybe working with disgruntled people, makes up such a horrible charge..

....This reminds me of the Dirty Dossier, which was pushed hard by John McCain, & then with a thud turned out to be a total fraud. So many other scams also. The Radical Far Left is VICIOUS, they will do or say anything to win. But they won’t, we will WIN, & have four great years!

Many people took to tweeting comments about how they have personally heard the President praise our military.

Quote:Dan Bongino @dbongino

I’ve spoken privately with the President many times. I have NEVER heard him express anything other than extreme admiration for the bravery and heroism of our military and law enforcement personnel. Rebuilding the military was always priority one for him. That story is a hit job.

Quote:John Robert’s just destroyed the fake hit piece that The Atlantic put out to smear
@realDonaldTrump
yesterday and the rumor our media spread about him not wanting to go due to rain and his hair. The left wing media is a joke.

Watch his news piece here:  https://twitter.com/EM_KA_17/status/1302...01600?s=20

Quote:?????????????????? @AngelWarrior321

[url=https://twitter.com/AngelWarrior321]
NEVER NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,NEVER happened... The Atlantic Peddles Total Fake News to Smear Trump and Torpedo His Relationship with the Military" Listen to our Veterans..... They love President Trump because he has their backs and President Trump loves Veterans!

Watch the video of many veterans praising Trump here:  https://twitter.com/AngelWarrior321/stat...59521?s=20

I could post more...  many more, but they all say the same thing.  President Trump backs our military and veterans to the fullest.

And, don't you find the timing convenient for this to hit the air waves?  Just after Nancy's visit to the hair salon was peaking in the news?  Yeah, got to get the focus off her and back onto smearing Trump.

As for John McCain, well, if you still think he's a hero, you need to do more research.  'Nuff said.

Messages In This Thread
Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-05-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-06-2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 01:46 AM