Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your guns and the gun grab
(07-08-2020, 01:36 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: My Guns eh? To be honest I don't have any at all!

I obey the laws that say I am not allowed to touch guns at all .. and unless my dad wants me to shoot rabbits on the 100acres of land they own using his shotguns or rifles, I have no need for any guns where I live in suburbia in the city Canberra as most people are not armed at all ... not even knives!

However I am not stupid and I know the martial arts [judo and jujitsu] my father taught me and the bushido/bujinkan I learned for myself. I prefer to use a tessan/fan technique when grappling. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_fan ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tessenjutsu

I am smart enough to stay away from trouble areas and obvious overt troublemakers ... and I am insane old and wild enough to scare most people most of the time by my mere presence and I only need to speak a bit before I terrify most people ... it also says I bite others on my medical files ...and I telegraph that information widely. LOL

I am also super smart enough to know that most weapons are dual use ... and hence concealable and or not overtly obvious weapons.

Such as ninja blinding powders called https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metsubushi

And such as this African style solid plastic walking stick by ColdSteel ... https://www.coldsteel.com/african-walkin...ng%2bstick
, since Australians are allowed a 6ft long 1.5inch thick walking stick by common law.

Plus I'm a genius when it comes to checkmating people and I did Covid19 using off the shelf gene technology and nobody has done squat about that in regards to me and that EMBOLDENS me no end.

I need no army ... I AM THE GODDAMNED ARMY! And I will take on the gun grabbers here ruthlessly. But there is not much need for that nowadays as 10% of all Aussies own guns and thats all that need them ... mostly farmers. They outnumber Oz's armed forces and Oz only sends it special forces to do grunt work anymore. If you are a normal soldier they get you rebuilding communities under the engineers corps discretion and orders.

Personal Disclosure: This is my rifle and this is my gun and my rifle is for fighting an my gun is for fun!

I love playing paintball when I can afford to do so with some mates of mine. Its taught me both that I am expendable and will most likely die in the first 5mins of an armed conflict due to my aggressive nature and that I can hold my own under intense fire and not freeze up and to act as best I can in destroying the enemy. I lead charges and I can order my fellow warriors to follow my lead when required. I used a semiautomatic Tipman with a long barrel extension and full 300 psi air canisters [20 atmospheres] and 600 paintball round hopper with oversized trigger guard allowing two finger trigger action for maximum firepower rate ability.

When the shit hits the fan there is some who flee and then there is those that run towards the danger ... I do the former until its impossible but to do the 2nd and when that time and place occurs for me I shall unleash the monster within me and woe betide whoever gets in my way. I AM A GODDAMNED WEAPON WITH TOOTH AND CLAW and when I attack people physically I MUST DRAW BLOOD just like a Ghurka when they draw their kurkuri knife, before I think of standing down.

If I could choose any job in the armed forces it would be ARTILLARY because I love accurate long distance indiscriminate area effect firepower and if I could not do artillary I would be a mortar man.

minusculebeercheers

how about being a gunner on a AC-130U Spectre, best of  accurate long distance indiscriminate, (well not so much indiscriminate) area firepower.40mm, 105mm cannons and 25mm Gatling gun. it can even fire missiles from the wings or out the rear door.

Messages In This Thread
Your guns and the gun grab - by 727Sky - 07-26-2016, 04:11 AM
RE: Your guns and the gun grab - by BIAD - 07-26-2016, 10:49 AM
RE: Your guns and the gun grab - by Ninurta - 07-01-2017, 08:19 AM
RE: Your guns and the gun grab - by 727Sky - 07-02-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: Your guns and the gun grab - by Snarl - 07-08-2020, 02:23 AM
RE: Your guns and the gun grab - by beez - 07-08-2020, 02:26 AM
RE: Your guns and the gun grab - by Lumenari - 07-08-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: Your guns and the gun grab - by beez - 07-08-2020, 02:41 AM
RE: Your guns and the gun grab - by beez - 07-08-2020, 03:22 AM
RE: Your guns and the gun grab - by Schmoe1 - 07-08-2020, 02:57 AM
RE: Your guns and the gun grab - by Wallfire - 07-08-2020, 11:06 AM