Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why I Don't Trust The Media
(08-29-2020, 04:54 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Take this time off the internet to learn what is REALLY going on. Once your eyes are open, you will see.

I will watch the videos you suggested. I already watched "What They Don't Want You To See".

I don't put a lot of trust in Q, supposed whistle blowers, that are still whistling, or supposed insiders, and influencers.

My eyes are plenty open, and I see a lot more than even I want to see. I had the opportunity to work within the system, for a while. I learned the hard way, that you have few free choices within the system, and even fewer ways out. 

I also found out there are no true good guys alive in the system, that have any true power. You have those that are just not as bad as the ones you think of as bad guys. I worked in the heart of Satan's den. I thought I was winning. I realized far too late that all I was doing was keeping him appeased by feeding him bits of my own flesh, until I had no flesh left.

I don't want it to look like I am trying to push or sell anything. I don't support any political group. I don't trust those that are running the government. I don't trust big business in any form. I have no desire to change what people think, feel or believe.

I do have a problem with deception, and we are drowning in it. It breaks my heart, and also hardens it, when I see what this deliberate and calculated deception is doing to us, and the world. I have given up any expectation for change. Not until we are all digging in through the ashes, trying to salvage tiny memories of a time we did not cherish or protect.  A time that will be just tall tales told by those that survived, never being sure if they were blessed or cursed, and in reality, maybe both.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Why I Don't Trust The Media - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-29-2020, 02:15 PM
RE: Why I Don't Trust The Media - by Wallfire - 08-29-2020, 03:00 PM
RE: Why I Don't Trust The Media - by Wallfire - 08-29-2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Why I Don't Trust The Media - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-29-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Why I Don't Trust The Media - by xuenchen - 08-29-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: Why I Don't Trust The Media - by BIAD - 08-29-2020, 06:36 PM
RE: Why I Don't Trust The Media - by xuenchen - 08-29-2020, 11:07 PM