Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US Government Recovered Material from UFO "it does not recognize"
(08-10-2020, 08:13 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 07:27 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...17801.html

If true, wow.

From the article, it seemed kind of odd that they'd just come out and say the material is being housed in a facility in Las Vegas.  

Bits and pieces keep being dripped out to the masses.  Why now?

We've had extremely credible people now confirming these sightings.

I mentioned in another thread, my current theory is that the governments of the world know about these things, and are not covering up their existence, they're simply ignoring them because they know these things are technologically superior to us. 

That's why they're so hush hush about them, because if it gets out that these things are pretty much doing whatever they want and we can't do anything about it, what does that mean for your normally law-abiding populace?  Maybe that's what they mean by "a matter of national security."

If they're real, and they're here, and all the stories are true, about sightings and abductions, it begins to look like a well-orchestrated invasion.  They're getting to know their enemy.  Conducting reconnaissance, especially around military and nuclear facilities, abducting specimens(humans) to examine weaknesses, etc.

I'd love to hear what my fellow Rogues think of this.

That is a picture of TR-3 I think. [Image: 323284.bin?width=700&height=430&fit=boun...ffset-y0.5]

That ship has been seen often and I understand is our Back-Engineered version of their craft. It is supposed to be FTL capable.

I would not think they would hold any unknown material in Las Vegas, I would think Wright Patterson would be the location.
I think area 51 is just a decoy anymore to keep people eyes away from the real testing grounds.

Thread Rating at the upper right corner is 5 stars  minusculethumbsup

I agree the black triangles could be ours, they always seem to move very slowly according to witnesses.

One of those other pictures looked pretty ridiculous too, very close to a Star Wars tie fighter.  I think the drawings of the sightings were from the British MOD.

Things like the Nimitz tic tac though?  And the east coast pilot encounters?  That's something else, in my opinion of course.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Government Recovered Material from UFO "it does not recognize" - by Schmoe1 - 08-10-2020, 08:47 AM