Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Compliation: Evidence How Weaponized Cell Towers are Directly Related to Chemtrails
(07-18-2016, 07:25 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 05:33 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm on lunch, looked through the first 3 articles, but could not find the answer to the very first question "what are weaponized cell towers". To keep me from further destroying my lunch hour, can someone explain to me what they are?

@"ninurta"
Watch the video on this page to answer your question; I can't embed it here: LINK

Thanks for that. I couldn't watch the videos, as flash player failed to load, but I waded through the text looking for the answer. Amongst all the gibberish and techno-babble, I found one nugget that seems to be the crux of why the fella believes cell towers can be weaponized - because they have 300 KW cables. bummer. I was hoping there would be something serious there.

I've seen this sort of thing before, where some hoaxer tries to BS his way through by using a bunch of technobabble to mask what, in plain language, would be see to be BS readily. Yup, I said it right out loud. The man is a hoaxer. He's throwing technobabble at folks who don't understand it, then scratch their heads and think they guy HAS to know what he's talking about, since he uses all them big words.

"Judy Faltskog" did the same thing in it's hoax about the alien signal, as one example.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Compliation: Evidence How Weaponized Cell Towers are Directly Related to Chemtrails - by Ninurta - 07-19-2016, 12:16 AM