Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No Bail for GMax Trial set for a Year from Now
(07-15-2020, 04:49 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 03:37 PM)Sol Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 10:42 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 10:20 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Really good news.   minusculethumbsup

I'm not sure I like it.  I love that bail was denied, as it should have been, but I don't like the thought of her spending a year in that place, too much time and opportunity for her to be suicided, or straight up murdered by another inmate, in my opinion.

Totally with you on this one. A year is a whole lot of time for convenient or unconvenient things to happen...all depending which side of the coin you're on...

Unfortunately I have that gut feeling that something is going to happen.  Death by "covid" seems the most likely scenario with plausible deniability if questions are asked.

I think the FBI already have all the evidence from her "stash" that is needed to go after the others involved in this little club. Hollyweird is freaking out right now, along with some people high up in politics, from word on the street.

As for her getting Covid, did you see the post I made about one of the news stations putting out an article dated sometime in the future of her dying from Covid?  Was it a mistake, or a forewarning?

I heard she is being watched by military guards and moved to different cells frequently.  I think they should take her to GITMO. That's the safest place to keep anyone from getting to her, IMO.

I agree a year is a long way off; I don't like that either, but it's better than the judge giving her bail and her skipping the country never to be seen again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Bail for GMax Trial set for a Year from Now - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-15-2020, 05:02 PM