Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Today, First Federal Execution in 17 Years
(07-15-2020, 01:38 AM)beez Wrote: Just take them out back, on the edge of a lime pit and a .45 to the back of the head.

*boom*

Yes, I went there.

I agree.  There are crimes which warrant death.  Gotta be careful what goes into that category, but once it is agreed upon (and the method) sentence should be carried out immediately.  The .45 to the back of the head should be exclusively reserved where a merciful death is in order.  I'm good with a conviction of messing with children:  one sentence ... death!!  Every time ... no nancing about.

But, always let the convicting jury decide ... and right quick ... after the guilty verdict is accepted by the court.  Based on how the jury votes: the arena; hanging; electric chair; lethal injection; crucifixion; the whip; drawing & quartering; burning ... whatever the people want.  Let the verdict be carried out at high noon the following day.  That's all the time any authority requires to commute a sentence.  And, anyone who would commute the perp's sentence must spend one night in the stocks, unprotected, in the dark woods out beyond @"Night Star"'s Shed.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Today, First Federal Execution in 17 Years - by Snarl - 07-15-2020, 02:52 AM