Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation - series on the History Channel
(07-21-2020, 12:44 AM)ChiefD Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 07:54 PM)Sol Wrote: Here is an interesting article about the series and Luis Elizondo:

Are UFOs a threat? We need to investigate, says former head of secret US program

Quote:"I think we're at the point now where we're beyond reasonable doubt that these things exist," Elizondo said. "We know they're there — we have some of the greatest technology in the world that has confirmed their existence." But where do these objects come from, what are their capabilities and what are the intentions of whoever may have sent them?"

Quote:None of the objects had visible wings or other means of propulsion. What's more, they appeared to be performing maneuvers that would have subjected them to as much as 700 times the normal pull of gravity, or 700 Gs, Elizondo said. (Of course, there is no way to confirm those estimates, as the sightings were so fleeting and much of the obvious documentation is not readily available.) To put that into perspective, airplane cockpits can withstand only about 18 Gs before cracking, and people can typically endure just a few seconds at 9 Gs before losing consciousness, as gravity draws blood into the extremities and oxygen ceases to flow to the brain.

Worth a read :)

The G force stuff is just mind blowing. I just don’t believe humans can build these unidentified aerial phenomena. With the technology we have now, nope, not buying that.

I agree. But is it alien technology? It could also be time traveling drones for all we know. Or inter-dimensional crafts. Or technology from a Parallel Universe.

Not ours, I agree, not with our technology, that much is for sure.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation - series on the History Channel - by Sol - 07-21-2020, 02:02 AM