Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation - series on the History Channel
I just got done watching episode 2 regarding the triangle shaped UFO’s. It was an excellent episode, very comprehensive. There have been several sightings of these triangle shaped UFO’s over the years, many by military personnel with security clearances. The thing many of these seem to have in common is that they have lights on the three points of the triangle, and are otherwise black in color. They fly pretty low and can go slowly or hover. Then in the blink of an eye, they rapidly accelerate to hypersonic speeds. 

The guys discussed whether some of these sightings could have been of an F117 or B2 stealth bomber, both triangle shaped. The thing is that neither of these military aircraft can just slowly fly with no noise at all and then rapidly accelerate to hypersonic speeds. And again, these objects seem to take an interest in our military installations. I don’t believe this is a coincidence. Could they be some really advanced thing our military is currently testing? That is possible, but I don’t believe that either. Why would our military want to fly something like these over heavily populated areas? When the military tested the F117 and B2 stealth bomber, they did not fly them where there were people. 

I like that more people are coming forward talking about these things. It’s pretty riveting to see that this is finally being taken seriously. Keep those posts coming! I want to hear all your thoughts on this.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation - series on the History Channel - by ChiefD - 07-20-2020, 12:17 AM