Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation - series on the History Channel
Hi everyone,

Last summer, a series called Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation - on the History Channel started. It captivated me from the very beginning, and made my latent interest in UFO’s awake again. There were revelations. The thing I liked most about it was so many of the witnesses to all those UFO’s were credible military personnel. My synopsis starts in the next paragraph. I started the thread originally on ATS, and it got a bunch of responses last year. Now Season 2 has started with even more incredible stuff, at least by the way it looks on the previews. Unfortunately I missed all three episodes of Season 2 and for some reason I cannot see them on demand through my cable system. I will when I get the chance. I hope come of you have seen this incredible series and add to the conversation. I’d love to hear your opinions on this series. If you have any of Season 2, please post about it. Thanks.

I just finished watching the third episode of this series. As a UFO buff and retired Navy veteran, I have to say this is credible and riveting. The people on this series are some pretty high up personnel. These are not tin foil hat nut bag conspiracy theorists. One still has his top secret security clearance. 

I am very impressed with the integrity of the people on this series, and how they are investigating this whole phenomenon. As a skeptic myself, I wasn't sure what to expect when I first saw the promos for this series. After the first episode, I turned to my husband and asked what he thought. He stated that he was amazed that it had integrity and wasn't some schlocky presentation. My husband met while in the Navy, and are both 20 year veterans. 

I am generally a skeptic when it comes to these things, yet am open minded and eager to learn new things. I thought all the interviews they did were well thought out, and not sensational. As a Navy veteran myself, I can totally understand how difficult it must have been for some of these people to come out and talk about what they witnessed. 

In the military, you learn to keep your mouth shut. If you don't, it doesn't take long for others to label you as a crackpot. Especially when you hold a top secret security clearance, as I once did. So I find most of what I've seen as very credible.  

Back in the late 80's when I was active duty Navy, I saw something in the sky that I have never mentioned to anyone but my husband until now. It was shaped like a tic tac, and moved about the sky like nothing I've seen. I've seen many different types of military aircraft, and this had no wings, exhaust, windows, and seemed to hover. Then it took off like a flash straight up in the air at an angle that no aircraft of any kind could do, not even to this day. There was no noise or anything involved.  

A number of others in the vicinity of where I was saw a similar thing. We never said anything more, because I, along with many others were in fear of losing our security clearances.  

There is something out there, and I hope they can find out what it is, before it's too late. 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
Unidentified - Inside America’s UFO Investigation - series on the History Channel - by ChiefD - 07-14-2020, 02:03 AM