Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
People Are Going To Be Shocked When They Learn...
(07-14-2020, 05:07 PM)wessonoil Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 10:48 PM)xuenchen Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 06:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The Deep State actors have many arms they use to control the masses. This was all planned to take down Trump. They don't care that people died, they only needed to wreck the great economy he was building up. They saw other countries were following his example, and that would cause them to lose control.

We MUST get him elected for a second term because they already said they wouldn't survive a second term of Trump as POTUS. That's why we see all this chaos in the world now. They are throwing EVERYTHING in their playbook at us and other countries too.

This is our last stand to keep our freedom. We must stand strong, expose the evil one world order tactics, and put them in front of a firing squad after a quick trial.

Wait till somebody shows how this C19 is a low grade bio weapon with a purpose minusculeredtantrum

Do go on...

When I was privy to such things, the search was always on for a precursor and a controllable trigger.  I think 'they' found it.

I cornered my boss and asked him what the F he knew.  He brought me a book to read a little while after.  It was Frank Herbert's, The White Plague.  Scared the crap out of me ... still does.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: People Are Going To Be Shocked When They Learn... - by Snarl - 07-15-2020, 01:27 PM