Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
People Are Going To Be Shocked When They Learn...
(07-13-2020, 05:17 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: From the start of this pandemic, I've felt something was really off about it. 

Then they come out and say they somehow traced the origin back to a fucking pangolin? How is that even possible?  Then we find out, oh gee, there's a lab in Wuhan that studies coronaviruses, and they've been warned in the past about safety violations.  Hmmm.

The virus might be something legitimately bad and cause for concern, but the response to it has been, in my opinion, ridiculous.    Add to it the fact that they're labeling all deaths covid deaths just because the person tested positive, but had 5 other things causing them to be on the way out anyway.

Yeah, people died, and I feel horrible for their families.  But to tank the economy over it? Ludicrous.

I am sooo with you on this! The damage that has been done to the economy is right out of a fiction book. I still can't get over the fact that they stopped everything for months.

Personally, for such a drastic measure to be implemented, there are but two reasons. One, this virus is so dangerous that we haven't seen anything yet and it could be a level extinction event that needs to be contained. Or two, some people with power and means that we can't even fathom are behind this for financial and mass control reasons.

The latter sounds like the most probable cause to me.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: People Are Going To Be Shocked When They Learn... - by Sol - 07-13-2020, 08:03 PM